Monday, January 17, 2011

Tyson's First Christmas

After many weeks of waiting, its finally here.....our new computer (and Christmas came too)!! The first couple pictures below are a few to catch you up to Christmas. Tyson has changed so much since October-its really amazing to look back at the photos and see how much he has changed - and grown!!

First Monday Night Football game. Just like his Mommy, loves to fall asleep to the sweet sounds of football on the TV. I think I really only watch the 1st and 4th quarters of games - haha!

I was drying Tyson off from his bath and he decided he could hold onto the towel himself to keep warm. So cute!! Don't look - I'm naked here!!

Tyson's first Christmas was really nice. We spent a quiet night in at Grandma and Gido's house. Tyson slept through all of the present opening - but he had a great time once he woke up.


Tyson and Mommy all ready to go to church.


Tyson and Daddy - best buddies!


First Christmas as a little family - so much fun!!


Getting ready for Santa!


This is classic Tyson. He looks so unimpressed with me, but Brock and I thought he looked so funny with his stocking on his head. Sorry buddy - but you still look super cute.

Tyson in his Christmas bib and M & M onsie. Looking good little man!

On Christmas morning Tyson got some play time in with Gido. As you can tell from the video, he had a great time!


No comments:

Post a Comment