I no longer have a baby, I have a little boy!! Ty has grown up so much in the past few weeks!! He has 4 teeth now and is "this" close to crawling - i guess I better get after that baby proofing!! It's so exciting to watch him continue to grow!! He is so much fun and a really happy little guy - when he doesn't have evil teeth attacking his poor little mouth. He looks so different with teeth - not a little baby anymore for sure...tear.
Pretty good shot of his first tooth - it's hard to capture those bottom teeth!
Pretty good shot of his first tooth - it's hard to capture those bottom teeth!
See my tooth Mom!!
So excited for football season - I hope this stupid lockout ends soon....lame sauce.
Could this picture be any cuter!?! Love it!!
Looking cute - working on that crawling!
Ty is getting so big - he is wearing his overalls which are 12-18 month size!! Thanks Grandma - I love my overalls!
I spiked up Ty's hair one night after his bath - it's so long and stands straight up, if I let it!!
Do you like my faux-hawk?
So smiley!!
Ty chillin' in his backyard pool - super fun on hot days!
Before you know it -there are 4!! Ty sporting his new teeth!

Another tooth pic.
I took this shot today. Ty is 8 months old and looking like such a little boy! No more baby - but he's still super cute!
he's growing up so much! he's such mix of both of you. Love how he has your dimple.
ReplyDelete