Friday, April 5, 2013

Easter!!

For Easter this year I really wanted to decorate cookies with Ty.  He had done it for the first time a year ago in Calgary, and I was hoping he would still enjoy it.  Plus, we didn't get to decorate cookies at Christmas...so I was a little excited.  So was Ty!  He loved it!  He loves to color, so once again, he was in heaven.  We played with icing for a solid hour before I had to cut it off for lunch.  He really understood to put it on the cookies too!  I had brought a bunch of cookies to a play date earlier that week, so we only had 6 or so, which was not nearly enough!  Once the cookies were seriously covered, I got out some tin foil and we just played with the icing.  A great activity and made all the prep-work well worth it!


Getting into his first cookie.


Happy boy!


Working hard!


Seriously, he just loves doing this!  And he is super cute too.


Working on his masterpiece.


You would think he was getting hyper off eating the icing, but he doesn't eat it, just likes to play.


A few of our cookies, lots of icing!


We had a giggle party too!

Easter morning Ty got up to find the Easter Bunny had come!  It was a Tigger themed year.  He still loves Tigger and Winnie the Pooh, so the Easter Bunny brought him the Tigger Movie and some treats.  We had a bit of an egg hunt, which Ty was kinda into.  He had more fun later on in the week dumping the eggs out of his basket and then collecting them.  We took a couple pictures in the morning of Ty getting his treats.


Cute Tigger basket.  Its actually the same one he had from his first Easter.


New movie!


Playing with Easter Eggs.

No comments:

Post a Comment