Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Summer Fun!!

It has been a great summer so far!  The weather has been pretty good most days and we have really enjoyed having a yard.  I'm not that confident to go to the park or a splash park by myself.  Courtney likes to be held all the time and Ty can be pretty timid in new environments....or he will take off to chase cars.  All in all, a backyard with a sprinkler and a pool has been great for us.  Courtney can come out in the morning when the deck is shady and its not too hot and Ty loves the yard so it makes it easy for me and fun for him!


Best picture I have gotten of Ty in a while!  So happy to be playing outside!


Loving the sprinkler.


Testing it out....

Gido had some vacation days and came over to play with Ty!!  Ty LOVES these trucks!  Thanks for coming over Gido!


Hard working men!


Happy boys!


I love these Gido!

And of course playing in the pool!  A favorite!



Courtney showing off her cute outfit and hat!  Soo Cute!



No comments:

Post a Comment