Sunday, January 26, 2014

Around the House

January has been a pretty mellow month.  Courtney was teething big time and the flu was going around the city, so we ended up staying in most days and just hanging out.  I did end up taking a lot of pictures - I love pictures of my kids!

My happy guy!  Why can't he stand still, look and me and smile so great when he is in cute clothes for a photo shoot....nope - big bags from being overtired, standing by the toilet with his fish.  Priceless.


One day we decided to go to the mall to have lunch!  The kids look cute sitting together.


Court always looks cute, even with puffs on her face.


Enjoying the nice weather!  We went outside and built a snowman!  Courtney was so good for me, I can't believe she just sat there for almost an hour!


Tyson loved being out there!  He was so upset when we had to go in.


Helping Mommy!  First big snowman!


Checking him out.


Ty tried to go off on a walk in the yard - the snow was too deep!  He kept falling!


Courtney ate some snow! 


I thought she looked so funny in her little snow seat!  Comfy!


Shopping!  Its so fun having them both in the cart together!


Happy girl!


Ty is loving playing with Courtney!  One night he decided to pile up all of her toys on her!  He thought it was so funny!


Just loving his baby sister.  He gives her hugs and kisses and tries to talk to her.  I just love it!


Caught him being cute and smiley, had to take a picture.  He is doing so great!  His language is really coming along.  He still uses his made-up baby language a lot, but I am starting to understand more and more real words from him!  The other day I was having a long day and I came downstairs after putting Courtney down and he came up to me and said, "want hugs?".  Such a sweet boy.  He also loves his grilled cheese sandwiches!  I asked him if he wanted sandwiches for lunch and he said "sandwiches, sandwiches!" and helped me with the cheese.




No comments:

Post a Comment