March has been a fun month! The weather was turning all spring like and we were getting excited for spring, then spring came and its cold and snowy again. Lame. Courtney is growing up so fast! She can now walk very easily. She can get up and down on her own and walk all over the house. Such a big girl! I am so excited for her birthday party! Only a few weeks to go!
Courtney loves straw cups!
Ty loves his aqua-doodle pen! He loves to draw on the table with it. Here are some of his smiley faces!
Building some awesome towers!
We took the kids to the Mom and Tot Fair! It was ok, but I wouldn't go back. It was really busy, which made trying out the activities hard.
Ty and the duckie at the petting zoo. This is what Ty has to say about duckies, "Duckie. Quack, Quack. Water." Thank you Tyson, that is all you need to know about ducks!
Playing with the sponges.
Playing in the sandbox.
So every kid had a bubble gun, so we got one too. That's just how it goes. However, I will enjoy using it this summer instead of getting bubble goo all over my hands!
Ever kid also had a fun balloon. Ty got a Boots one. It is pretty cute and the kids have played with it every day since we bought it.
When the weather was still warm, we went in the yard to play! We are really looking forward to good weather!
Ty is looking so grown up these days! Getting so big!
Enjoying the sun!
Happy guy!
Ty looks like a little boy scout or something! Haha!
My happy girl! Good teeth picture!
Such a cute girl!
Showing off her cute smile!
I love, love, love this little dress I bought Courtney!
Trying to get a good picture....nope. Running away from me, hair bow in hand!
Cute girl!
Super cute dress!
I love my iphone. Seriously love it. The picture quality is awesome, but it has no image stabilization! So many good shots turn out fuzzy! Really frustrating! I've thought about getting a really nice camera, but its so expensive and I'm not sure I would even know how to use it. Would it be too complicated?
St.Patrick's Day! Court wasn't in the mood to take pictures, and I had chased her all afternoon the day before, so I thought this was good enough. She loves Woody! Ty was playing with Woody today and Court bolted over to get him! Haha! That's mine brother!
Trying to catch a cute moment! Ty actually pulled Courtney in for a hung while sitting behind her! So cute! He loves her so much and plays with her really well....most of the time! Hoping I can get them to sit nice for family pictures this summer!
The video below is a really good first steps video of Courtney and a cute video of the kids playing together!
No comments:
Post a Comment