I can't believe that my baby girl is 1!! Where did the year go? Sometimes I feel like we just got here. When was I even pregnant? When did I even have you? You are 1 already!?! Holy smokes!!
We could not be more in love with Courtney!! She is such a joy! In Courtney's baby blessing, Brock was very impressed with the thought that Courtney would bring joy to our family and those around her. That is so true. She is so wonderful. I feel so blessed to have her in my life and to have the opportunity to raise a little girl of my own. (Every girl wants a little girl...!) I could not be more excited for the years ahead and the memories we will make together!
Courtney has been full on walking for a while now and is getting fast! She runs and chases after her brother, which is very cute! Especially since we have been able to get them to not touch each other....haha! Ty was getting too rough and just when he learned to not pull and push her, she started dive bomb tackling him. Now she dive bombs me, but that's easier for me to handle.
Courtney is also starting to talk, or at least trying! She can say Mama and Dada. Otherwise, everything is ta! But, if I ask her where the tongue is, she goes to Tyson's big dinosaur and points to his tongue and says, ta! She also points to her dolly's eyes and mouth and says ta, or anything else and says ta. She loves to point at stuff!
Her favorite movies are Frozen and Cinderella! Everything can be fixed with Frozen or Cinderella. She loves her family. She loves Mommy and Daddy, but is a big Daddy's girl. Unless she is too upset, then she wants her Mommy.
She is super girly- loves dolls, princesses, minnie mouse, ponies, and shoes! She loves to give kisses! She is as sweet and as cute as can be! I love her so much!!
A few early April cute outfit pictures. Love these cute pink shoes!
I took this picture on the day of her doctor's appointment. She is only 20lbs 11oz!! She only gained about 4lbs since her 6 month appointment!! Testament to how much she walks and gets around! And the fact that she only nurses at night now. I thought about trying to cut her off, but I think she still needs it....much to my dismay. Sleep will come....
How cute are these overall short!! They even have a bow on them! So cute! I'm kinda sick of the snow...c'mon summer! (Although it snowed the day I came home with her from the hospital, so I guess this is par for the course in Edmonton.)
Birthday Party Day!! Courtney had a Minnie Mouse themed party, her favorite!
Courtney's adorable outfit! I special ordered her this shirt because it was too perfect! Even had her name on it! I love it!
My happy baby girl!
Playing with her balloons!
Her beautiful cake! Thanks to my cousin Kelly for making her such an awesome cake! It fit the theme perfect and is so super cute!
Opening presents!
Cute vanity and make-up toy from my brother and Nicole. She loves it! The lipstick is her favorite. She lets me put it on her and she does it herself too! Its so cute!
My parents got her a baby doll! Just what she wanted! She was so excited!
And gave her a big kiss as soon as we got her out of the box! Such a sweet heart!
Courtney, Mommy, and her beautiful cake!
Blow out the candle!
Eating her birthday cake!
Happy girl! I'm so glad she enjoyed her cake!
I had to throw in a comparison photo. Both kids on their first birthday! Ty was such a chubby guy! All breastfed and just barely walking. Court, full on walking and mainly table foods! And Ty had crazy mad scientest hair!! So much hair! Court is still pretty bald. What a difference! Love how they are both not smiling! We sure make cute kids! Love them to bits!
No comments:
Post a Comment