Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Welcome Summer!!

Summer is here!!  We have been spending almost every day outside in the yard.  I actually plan when I will run errands around the forecast and will wait for a rainy day!!  Haha!  I am really enjoying our backyard and playing with the kids!  

First hot day of the year!  I wasn't a big fan of the swimsuit I ordered for Court.  It has a big cut out on the back which isn't what I was really looking for.  I prefer more coverage if we are going to be out in the sun all day.  Its cute, just not quite what I was looking for.  Good back-up suit.


Busting out the buckets!  The kids had a lot of fun playing with the buckets and water!  Court wasn't shy about the cold water at all!



Court's first sprinkler!  Court loves playing with the sprinklers!!


Ty checking it out.


Ty loves his water gun!


He also love love loves when I spray him with it!!  haha!



Gotcha!!


I taught Ty how to spray the water hose gun.  He was so proud of himself!  He thought it was the best thing ever!  I love this picture!


Court had to touch it!!  So brave!


Loved it!!


Brock had to go away on a work trip for a week, so Brock's Mom came to stay with me for a few days.  Thanks for all of your help Shelley!  It was so fun having you stay and play with us!!  And a big thanks to my parents who came and made me dinner and stocked my fridge for the remainder of the trip after Shelley left!  Thanks for all your help everyone!  You made the week so much easier!!

Grandma and Courtney playing ponies.



Grandma and Courtney playing outside!  I forgot to get any of Grandma with Tyson!!


Buddies!



Happy girl!!


Hugs!!  Sister love!


Brother love!!  Haha!


My happy girl!  Loves playing on her slide and playhouse!  


She looks so grown up now!  No more baby...



Princess Courtney!  Haha!  Actually, she puts the tiara on my head almost every day.  Princess Mommy!



Court loves to get into trouble and find interesting places to sit...  Squishing herself between the pack and play and the cabinets... sitting in the cabinets...busy busy girl.


She also loves to sit in bins...


Just a cute girl in a cute outfit...


Mommy and Courtney!!  I love these selfies!  They turned out so nice!  I like being in pictures sometimes too!



Tyson rocking the watering can!  I love when he actually will let me show him how to do something and then he does it for himself like a big boy!  He is so proud of himself when he does it!!  He is such a sweet boy, and is growing up faster and faster every day!  


My trouble-maker!!  Eating paper again!


Then off to hide under the sink!


Tyson playing with his army men!  Cool stuff!



It was fun to get out and play on a cooler day!  Jackets and sneakers!  New sneakers for Courtney!  Her old ones are too small...


Courtney thought about trying to climb her climber...getting braver!



Such a pretty girl!


I guess Courtney wanted to go to Dino World!!  Crazy girl!


She even gave me a dinosaur face!!  Her eyebrows go so pointy when she smiles really big!  Its so funny!


New swimsuit!  So cute!


Ty got a new suit too!  Cool monkey man!  I wish I would have thought to check his out earlier, I could have gotten a cool dinosaur one!


It was really hot, so we brought out the big sprinkler!  It was a big hit!


Court loved it and started running through it right away!


So funny!  Hands out!


So cute!  She gets right in there!


Loves running through the water!


Ty was more of a stand there and get wet kinda guy.


Cute girl!


Its more fun in bare feet.


In the shoes!  Every time I have to go into the back room (which is often...) Court is in her bin pulling out her shoes!  She loves shoes!


Father's Day!  Brock was only just getting home from his work trip the night before, so we celebrated Father's Day this past weekend at my parents house!  Brock is such an amazing husband and Father.  He works so so hard for us.  Full time school and multiple jobs - we are so grateful for all that he does for us!  We love you!

I helped Tyson make Daddy a special picture!  Ty was so proud of it!  I put it on the fridge and when Brock came downstairs, Ty pulled Brock over to show him his picture!  He was so proud!  Brock really is the best Daddy!


Court playing at my parents house!  I love her, "really Mom" look.  haha!  I know, too many pictures!!


Brock loves her talking with her tongue out baby babbles!  So cute!


Ty loves playing at Grandma and Gido's house!  He was so upset when we got home!  He was begging me to put his shoes on and get back in the car so we could go back!


Pretty girl!  I love her little outfits!  Maybe if I take lots of pictures of her wearing them it will be easier to donate her clothes....


Playing with the flowers!


My happy girl!


Court is so cute!  She was petting my parent's dog and then she would stand up and give the biggest smile!  So proud!!  (Look at all her hair coming in!!  Exciting!!)


Just chillin' on the slide!


She is too darn cute!  She looks like a slice of summer!


It was really hot this week so it was time for the pool!  Ty was excited!



Court is a little nervous about the pool, the water is cold.  But, knowing her, by next week she will be splashing in there like crazy!


She likes to run around instead!


Court and Ty were playing chase around the elephant slide. So cute!  She looks so big!


Of course she found a little chair!  She is so adorable!


Splashing in the elephant fountain!



Strawberries anyone?? Seriously, too cute!!


Cutest little girl ever!!


Ty has decided that head first is the only way to go now....haha!  Boys!


My little helper!  She actually is a little helper.  Whenever we bring in groceries, she is always trying to lift and pull the bags into the kitchen for us.  And she would love to load (or unload) the fridge for me!!  haha!  Maybe Santa will bring her a kitchen all of her own....


Such a big girl!!  I can't get over it.  It seems like in a minute she became this big girl!


Everyone's favorite spot!


Some days I feel like all they do is fight....but they do love each other!  Ty loves playing with Courtney, and as she gets bigger they will become better and better friends!  I love seeing them laugh and giggle together!


Court getting into the pool a little more.



Ty loves the pool.  He could hang out in there all day!  Just don't dunk him!  The other night Brock was giving Ty a bath and he was fussing big time, so Brock just dumped the water over him.  I guess Ty looked up at him and said, "I'm sorry.  I'll be a big boy now." Haha!  So funny - and true!  When he acts like a big boy he tilts his head back and doesn't get water in his face!  So, yes please - be a big boy now!



Seriously!  I can't get over her!  Posing and smiling so nice!  Love you sweet girl!


No comments:

Post a Comment