We had such a fabulous Christmas!! It was nice to have some quiet time just as a family and also have some time with my parents and my family as well!! Just before Christmas, Courtney started saying sank you (thank you). It is the most adorable thing ever!! I love it!
Courtney playing dress up! So cute!
I got Courtney some new clips so I can try to put her hair in pigtails more often. They are so cute, but Court hates them and hates getting her hair put up.....I hope she will be more into it once she has a bit more hair. I think its pulling on her hair too much.
She is so cute!!
Making cookies with Ty! He loves doing this and looks so cute in his little apron.
So cute.
He looks so cute in his apron and standing on his little stool.
Working so hard.
Of course, after they were made, we had to decorate them, or colors as Tyson kept asking.
Courtney actually did pretty good!! She was squeezing and getting icing on her cookie. She also ate everything she decorated (probably about 4 cookies) and a pant load of icing. HAHA!
Yummy!
Getting some blue on there.
She had a little bit of sugar...
Doing so good!
Ty is always very careful with his cookies, they have to be just right.
Our finished cookies!! Court's all ended up in her tummy, or her butt (button aka belly button).
Such a cute girl!! Caught her curled up looking so cute!
We exchanged gifts for the kids with Brock's brother Jason this year. Ty thought his potato head was pretty cool.
Court playing with her baby Cinderella. She loves it!
Cute picture of my little guy.
Ty was loving the Christmas books! He would read this book and say, I see Santa's sleigh! Yep, there it is! He would also point out all the Christmas trees and Raindeer. So cute!
On Christmas Eve morning, Ty got to work on his gingerbread house! Ty's first one and he loved it! He could have played with that all day!
Court playing with a cookie and icing!
Eating more icing!
Ty working hard with Daddy.
He just loved putting all the candy on.
Ty's finished house! So cute!
Later that afternoon, I had the kids help me make a little nativity scene with paper cut outs and toilet paper rolls. It was really cute and the kids even kinda listened to me tell them about Mary, Joseph, and Jesus. I got both of them to say baby, and Court even said Jesus!
Our finished nativity scene. I think its pretty cute.
For dinner I made a turkey and some mashed potatoes. Yummy!!
New Christmas PJs!! The kids were so excited!! And I think Ty knew that tomorrow would finally be the big day!
Court was so excited about her new PJs, she was running around pointing at her shirt saying, Minnie! Minnie!
Our cute new Santa plate set! I love it! It comes with a little crayon so you can write a message for Santa and there is a spot for him to answer! So cute!
I ordered matching family stockings and I absolutely love them!! They look so cute hung above the fireplace!
Cute family stockings!
We moved our tree out to sit beside the fireplace and it looked super cute. All ready for Santa!
The kids were so excited to get downstairs to see if Santa had come! It was really cute. Ty opening his first Thomas train! Just what he wanted, he was so excited!
Court opening her princess castle.
She loves the princesses!
Baby! Baby!
Ty opening his big castle.
Ty playing with his new trains. Christmas wishes really do come true!
Court playing with her Sofia necklace.
She is so cute!
Kids all dressed up for Christmas dinner at my Mom and Dad's!
Ty didn't waste any time, he was right in there.
Riding his new tractor....its kinda small for that, but he had to try it out.
Opening presents with Mommy.
Courtney loves all of the new books she got for Christmas!
Ty got more Thomas trains stuff! Such a lucky guy!
Court got this adorable princess ballerina costume from my parents. It is so cute! I love it!
So cute!
Court got a matching name puzzle to the one Ty got a couple years ago. I lost the T and thought it was funny because I haven't been able to find Ty's S in a long time. Matching!! I have since found Court's T, but still no S.
Court playing with her new doll furniture.....I guess this bed is for her, not her baby.
Reading books in the crib, it is a chair, apparently.
Ty playing with his trains.
Such a happy boy.
Court reading all of her new books! She loves them! Little bookworm!
Court playing with her princess castle. It is so cute! All of the princesses say their names and sing a little song. And, even though I have been teaching her the name Rapunzel for months, she now knows all of her princess names......haha! Why learn it from me??
Court playing with her new stroller! So cute!
Ty playing with his new castle! It is super cool, but super big!
Court playing with her twin babies!! She is actually looking for their butts (buttons....belly buttons). Haha!
Ty loves his new castle! It is so cool, it has a working drawbridge, which he loves!
Court taking her baby for a walk.
Of course she had to try it out too!!
I downloaded this new app for Ty that helps him trace letters and shapes. He LOVES it!! And he actually does it all by himself!! In about 1 day he could do all of his upper and lower case and was tracing all the complicated shapes too! I'm really proud of him!
Court playing with her new baby in the new stroller.
And the old stroller too....!!
Court playing with her name puzzle.
No comments:
Post a Comment