Monday, April 25, 2016

Courtney is 3!!


My sweet baby girl is 3!!  Courtney is an absolute joy.  She is beyond fun and adorable.  She gets very excited about everything and just has a real love of life.  She is a very good and helpful little girl.  She loves to go shopping and run errands and is very good while out shopping with mommy.  She loves to help mommy fold and sort the laundry and unload the dishwasher.  Her absolute favorite things to play are house, shopping, tea party - the exact same as me as a child.  She has a fabulous imagination and is always pretending to be characters from her favorite movies and shows.  She makes friends easily and will invite anyone willing (and maybe unwilling) to come and play with her.  Playing pretend and dress-up has to be one of her favorite activities.  She talks extremely well, full sentences, and can learn full songs after only hearing them once or twice.  She loves to sing and dance.  She is my little helper and I could not imagine a day without her in it.  She loves her family and is a big help to Mommy and Tyson.  She loves to help Tyson with everything and is such a cute cheerleader for him - always telling him what a good job he is doing and always ready to give him a hug and sing him twinkle twinkle when he gets upset.  She is such a special and sweet little girl.  I love her to bits!  

On Courtney's real birthday, I took her out for a special Mommy Daughter date to get cupcakes.  It was so much fun!  She had the best time.  We sat at 3 different tables and drank water from our huge coffee cups.  Such a fun little afternoon!



I showed up for a play date with a couple of my friends and they had set up a little surprise birthday for Courtney.  I t was so cute and beyond sweet of them!  Courtney loved it!


She loved her balloon!


My friend Erin got her these little cookies - she kinda loves them.



For Courtney's birthday party we got all dressed up for a fancy princess sofia tea party!  It was so much fun!  My mom found my old tea set from when I was little and we had some "tea" and cookies.  Courtney loved it!  And I loved playing "pretty ladies" with her, just like I used to with my mom.


The best.


All the pretty ladies!





Opening presents!


I loved our collective "oooooing" faces!  My Baba got her some adorable dresses.  We obviously all loved them.


Showing off her pretty princess crown!


Giving my mom a check up with her new doctor kit.


Tyson and Uncle B setting up her new vanity.


Auntie Nicole curling Courtney's hair.


Court's adorable cake.  DQ did a great job!


Singing Happy Birthday!


Blowing out her candle.


Hooray!  So excited!


Painting Uncle B's nails.


Painting Auntie Nicole's nails.


Playing with her vanity.  She just loved all of her gifts.



Thank you to everyone who made Courtney's special day so special!  We love you princess!!




No comments:

Post a Comment