Tuesday, October 4, 2016

Super September!!

September has been a great month!  Ty has started back at school - 5 afternoons a week - and he is loving it!!  It has been so great!  He loves going every day and I love that he is playing, getting engaged, and getting therapy every day. It has been so good for him!  Ty has been especially "spongy" lately and has been repeating phrases and words from us a lot so I was very excited to get him back to school where he is just surrounded by language and they focus and work on this so much!  His teacher and therapists all noticed the difference from June - so that is great news!  Ty also has been approved for "specialized services" which basically just means more therapy. I now have a primary consultant who comes over to work with Ty on a regular basis.  Basically - he has the therapists come in and help us come up with some strategies and ideas and then he comes over to work with Ty on those things.  Its great to have a lot of support - its a lot sometimes - but its good.  Other than school and therapy for Ty, I have been trying to get the kids out to do fun things and enjoy the beautiful fall weather!!

Playing at the park on a beautiful afternoon! 


Court playing on the swings!


Some last scooter rides for the season!  Ty loves going on scooter rides.  Court has basically let Ty have her scooter and she will just walk with Mommy while Ty scoots.  


Ty drawing a cute picture all by himself!


Fun morning out at the rec center!  


Court playing on the toddler slides.


Court flying down the big slide!


Court playing princesses.


Courtney built an awesome lego house all by herself!  So cute!


First day of school 2016!  Ty was so excited!!


Such a cute boy!


Ty looked so cute with his backpack!


All ready to go!  I love this school so much, I never want to leave.  Can't they just open a private school for k-9??


Just the girls!!  We went out for some "back to school" ice cream!


Ty's teacher gave Courtney a balloon and it made her entire day.  She played with it all day!


Big throws!


So happy!


Happy girl!  Cute sunglasses!


Cute squishy face!


Another beautiful fall morning at the park!  It was such a gorgeous day!


Playing on the slides.


Ty loves the spiderweb at this park.  So cool!


Courtney loves to collect leaves, lots and lots of leaves!


Courtney sitting in the spiderweb!


We had a busy afternoon and Court needed a snack but only wanted a Popsicle - so we stopped for Slurpees instead!  She was pretty excited about her purple Slurpee!!


Post school snuggles with my sweet boy!


Ty is loving dinosaurs again lately and drew some of his favorites on the fence - a blue triceratops, a green pterodactyl, and an orange t-rex.


Ty was making his own people and animals out of his magnet blocks!  Good job buddy!


A triceratops!


Stegosaurus!


Court also started her Blossoming Ballerinas class! She was so so excited and it is the most adorable class!  I love it!  Very easy, casual and fun!  Perfect for her age!  Courtney loves her teacher, Miss Reanna.  This is really fun to do with her each week.


Practicing her arabesque in the studio!


A cold but fun park day!  My mom made the kids their cute hats!


Ty playing in the spiderweb!


Courtney loves her little cat hat!  It is so cute!  Love it!


We just had to get Court a little dance leotard!  So cute!!  I love it!  Court was very excited about it too!


Is there anything cuter than a 3 year old in dance leotard?!?


Courtney went on a very special date with her Gido to go skating for the first time!  Court has been telling us that Gido is going to take her skating for months - so she was pretty excited to finally get to go with him.  Court is also wearing my old skates from when I first learned to skate too!  So fun!!


Birthday dinner for my Mom and Dad's birthdays!  My parents got Court this adorable purse while they were in Italy!  Court is a little excited about it!  How cute is this picture!  I love it!


My mom also found my old piggy costume from my very first dance recital.  I LOVED this costume as a child.  I wore it all the time!  Court loves peppa pig, so she was pretty excited about it too!  So adorable!!  I love it!


It even has a cute curly tail!


Happy Birthday Mom and Dad!


Court playing in my old princess hat I got in Disneyland! So fun!


So cute!!


Court makes sure that I give her a fresh manicure and pedicure every week!


No comments:

Post a Comment