May was another great month! It's always exciting when the weather gets warm and you get your spring clean up done and all the outdoor toys come back outside! I was also kept busy with year end/9 month review meetings on Tyson's goals and transition planning for next year. Lots of meetings - but I feel like we have done absolutely everything we possibly can to make this the easiest transition for Tyson. I feel pretty confident that everything will go well and he will transition easily and enjoy his new school and the added challenge and new experiences it will bring.
Courtney's pigtail dried into the most perfect little curl - so adorable.
My cuddly little guy. I love this sweet boy so much - its going to be harder on me to leave him all day than it will be for him I bet.
Cute kids looking all summer ready!!
Playing at the park on a beautiful morning!
It's always fun when all the outdoor toys come back outside!!
Court is our little golf superstar!
Get it girl!
Ty working on his putting.
This picture is a total fluke - but Ty looks like he is some golf prodigy! haha!
Grandma and Gido surprised the kids with a brand new swing set!! Too beyond generous! The kids love it and play on it all the time - Courtney has even learned how to pump her legs on the swings all by herself! Big girl!!
Courtney saw this huge lollipop while we were out shopping and just had to have it. Super cute!
Nothing like a bubble mower to make a little girl happy.
First train ride at the zoo for the season!!
Courtney looked so beautiful dressed up in her princess Belle dress.
My happy boy!
Ty made me a cute necklace for Mother's Day!
Daddy took Courtney out to the store to get me some pretty flowers for Mother's Day. I sure love being these kiddos Mom!
Ty has a little BFF at school and it is the most adorable thing ever! They run around giggling and playing with each other all the time. They were even matching on this day! I guess his friend at snack one day said, "Tyson is my best friend!". Its so sweet. He doesn't seem to care that Ty isn't that verbal - they just like playing together. So adorable. We will be sad to graduate from Ty's school in June.
More funny pictures from Teacher Stephanie! I guess Ty really wanted to try out the new swing in the sensory room - but then very quickly realized that was a big mistake! haha! Poor AJ, Ty is hanging on for dear life!
Brock got me some cute converse sneakers for Mother's Day! I love them!
I finally switched Ty's seat belt from the 5 point harness to a big boy seat belt! I was nervous he would freak out, but he has done great! No big deal - just like Dora!
Courtney and Daddy sat in coal car on the train!
Watching the seals.
Courtney and her pink carousel horsie have been re-united!
Happy boy on a train! (We go to the zoo about twice a week - I truly try to limit how many pictures I take....haha)
Watching Lucy in her barn!
Courtney really wanted to plant a flower pot this year, so we took her to Home Depot and let her pick out her own flowers. Super cute!
First sprinkler of the season! I love me some sprinkler action shots!
I just had to get a picture of Courtney with our pretty pink tree. It doesn't stay pretty like this for very long!
Courtney is doing great in her swim classes! She does her front and back floats all on her own and is getting better at her glides too! Only 1 more class left!
More pink horsie rides!
Courtney wanted to pet the sheep in the farm!
Courtney working hard on her laundry! She washed all of her dolls clothes in her washing machine and then was busy folding them all after. She is adorable.
Of course we had to go to the Rainmaker Rodeo Parade in St. Albert!! Big kids in their own big kids chairs!
Courtney and her Gido were best buddies. Gido helped make sure she got candy with all the big kids!
Ty watching the parade with Mommy.
Even Cinderella, the Fairy Godmother, and Snow White were there!!
The weather has turned summer warm - so it was time for the pool!
And of course - you must slide down a water slide into a pool!
Courtney playing with her water gun!
Courtney chilling in the pool.
Courtney wanted to sit with Ty on his little bench on the carousel. Courtney is such a sweet sister to Tyson.
Watching the skunks. A rare sighting!
Courtney was excited to pet a cow.
I even got Ty to pet a sheep.
Ty watching the reindeer! He was so close! Very cool!
It was a very hot day - so Court and I got some ice cream! Yum!
Ty was such a good boy waiting for us to eat our treat!
The little BFF'S! They happened to get to school at the same time and were holding hands and giggling down the hallway and were inseparable all day. So cute!
Another morning playing at the park!
Climbing up the rock wall!
Courtney is a hanging monkey!
Ty doesn't have a strong enough grip to hang on his own - but he likes to try!
My cute girl!
Ty actually shared his trains with Courtney one night! He let us separate them into 2 trains and let Courtney play with one while he played with the other! So huge for him! He has come a long long way with sharing, turn taking, and flexibility!
Ty's happy place - hanging out at the zoo! He could go there every day and stay all day if we let him.
No comments:
Post a Comment