Monday, July 26, 2010

26 weeks at 26!!

It's officially birthday week at the Lehr house!! My birthday is on Wednesday (July 28) and Brock is on Sunday (August 1). Lots of cake and treats this week - and a big party at my parents place on Saturday!! Happy Birthday to us!!

A weird coincidence this week is the fact that I am turning 26 and I am 26 weeks pregnant! I of course had to update my pregnancy photo to mark the occasion. 26 weeks also marks the start of the 3rd trimester, so we are officially in the final stretch!! My absolute favorite thing right now is feeling the baby move and kick. I'm feeling him twist, turn, and roll around now, which is very cool. Brock was even able to feel him moving around-a real treat!! He usually will only move for Mom!! I'm pretty huge at this point - and starting to wonder how much bigger I'm going to get-still 3 months to go!



No comments:

Post a Comment