Sunday, October 23, 2011

Jasper and Fall Fun!

A few weeks ago we took a quick trip out to Jasper. It was Tyson's first road trip and overall, he did very well. We both got a bit cranky by the final leg on the way home, but who doesn't? The weather was cold and rainy, so we really didn't leave the car for 2 days - not the most fun for a very active little boy. I took a couple pictures, but like I said, we really didn't do much.


Ty hanging out in the hotel bed.



We took a little break and let Ty drive for a bit - haha!!



So fun!! Just happy to be out of the car seat!!


I love fall. It has been so nice to get out with Ty on so many nice fall days! The weather is changing this coming week, so I am glad we got out as much as we did!

Hanging in the backyard with Mommy. What a cutie!



Big boy car seat!! I was so happy to finally get to turn Ty forward facing in the car! He likes it a lot better than rear facing (and a DVD player with Dora always helps too!).



Just playing in the leaves! I saw on the news that it was going to snow next week so we had to get outside in the leaves one last time!




No comments:

Post a Comment