Thursday, December 22, 2011

Ty's First Haircut!!

It was time - time for Ty to get a haircut!! Our shaggy little boy was getting a bit out of hand. Ty was so good for the hairdresser! He didn't fuss at all until the very end when he was simply sick of being held down. And his hair turned out so cute!! I can't believe I waited so long! He looks like a little boy now for sure - but he looks so much cuter! I love it!!

The boys before! Check out Ty's major mullet and hair covering his ears!



Getting started! Ty liked flirting with Lisa - of course!



Being a really good boy!



All done! Ty didn't want to pose for pictures when we got home so I had to run around after him all afternoon to try and get a good one. Doesn't he look so cute!!



Such a little boy now!



Whatever Mom, I'm grown up now.



This is probably the best shot. Lisa did such a great job - I'm really impressed! She was able to shape it all over and give him a really good cut!



No comments:

Post a Comment