It has been so nice getting some summer-like weather! We have been enjoying the park and the sunshine! We even busted out the pool one day, it was just too hot! Except...that I couldn't find Ty's actual baby pool and didn't want to waste such a nice day at walmart...so I improvised and found Ty's old baby bath! Haha! Ty actually really loves putting himself in small bins lately, especially the lego bin, so he didn't mind his little bucket of a pool.
Ty is also really getting into the park, which is a lot of fun. I really like the park by our new house. Its nice equipment, not too big, not too complicated. Ty LOVES the slide! The other day he mastered the big boy twisty slide! I only have pics on the little slide, he was too busy going up and down to pose for pics at that point anyways.
Loving the slide!
Such a big boy - I do it myself!
Big boy in a little tub! HAHA! Such a good picture though!
No comments:
Post a Comment