Thursday, May 10, 2012

What I love about being a Mom...

This week I have been thinking a lot about being a Mom.  Sure, there is stuff that drives me crazy....getting no sleep, having my hair pulled all day long, temper tantrums....but there is so much that I truly love about it.  I love that I can sit around in my pj's all day (sometimes days at a time) and Tyson really doesn't care, he actually prefers it.  I love that I get to be a kid again - play with toys, go to the park, watch cartoons, play with bubbles.  I love that i get to run errands mid-week...i hate the mall on the weekends.  I love it when I am walking with Ty and he looks up at me with a huge smile on his face.  I know that he loves me more than anything else in this world and that melts my heart.  I love all the hugs and kisses Tyson gives me.  I love listening to Ty's many "stories" - Ty still speaks his own language, but I absolutely love it.  I love knowing that I helped to create this wonderful little miracle.  When Ty is sleeping in my arms, I often look down at him and think of how amazing life is.  How I helped to co-create him along with my Heavenly Father and what a precious gift and miracle that truly is.  I am so grateful to our Heavenly Father that he could possibly trust us, and me, with such a precious gift.  With all the ups and downs and mistakes, I sometimes wonder how I can do this, but we always make it through and with a little patience and love, it will always work out.  I love that Tyson is making me a better person.  He has taught me so much about myself, and although I have a long way to go, I know that together we will become the people that our Heavenly Father knows we are destined to become.


No comments:

Post a Comment