Thursday, November 8, 2012

Ty's First Airplane Ride!

Recently Brock got a work contract to run a hotel in Chilliwack, BC.  The contract is for 6 weeks, possibly longer, and Ty and I didn't want to be away from Daddy for that long, so we packed up and moved to Chilliwack for a month or so.  Brock drove out with a Jeep packed full of stuff to make sure we would be comfortable, so grateful!!  A couple days later Ty and I hopped a flight to meet up with Daddy!

All in all, the flight was really good.  I am super grateful to Brock's brother Josh who got a pass to walk us all the way to the gate.  Seriously, I would not have made it there without him.  Ty's car seat is super heavy and Ty was being a bit fussy getting through security, so his help was invaluable!

Our flight got delayed an hour, which was a big bummer.  I had just let Ty go run around, thinking we would be getting on the plane right away, and then they let us know we were delayed!!  Suck!  Ty was pretty tired by the time we finally got going, but he was great on the plane and only freaked out right at the end when the lights came back on and he realized how many people were around that he didn't know.  So proud of him!

I took one picture of him before we took off.  He watched a movie during the flight and looked like this pretty much the entire time.  We are so glad to be here and with Daddy!


No comments:

Post a Comment