Well, we have been in Chilliwack for about 6 weeks now, and will probably be here for another 3. I have been trying to keep Ty busy and entertained as much as I can during our stay, and it really hasn't been so bad. We have gone swimming a bunch of times, which has been a lot of fun! The pool is really not busy during the week and it's really cheap to go! We are all looking forward to the new year and getting settled and ready for our baby girl!
One of Brock's co-workers lent us an entire bin of hot wheel cars - so generous! Ty has LOVED playing with them! Truly a lifesaver. He loves to pile them all on the table, over and over again.
So many cars! This kid can never have enough cars.
Eating cookies and watching cartoons! Ty's new favorite thing is Snoopy, he thinks that he is hilarious!
While we watching the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade we attempted to decorate cookies. Ty liked to play with the icing, but I was a little nervous about staining the rug. I think he still had fun, even with me "helping" a little too much.
Ty's other favorite spot is to lean on the TV stand and watch TV. So cute.
No comments:
Post a Comment