Saturday, November 30, 2013

7 months and Crawling!!

Courtney playing in her new standing toy!  I love it!  The jolly jumper is fun, but this is so much easier to get her in and out of!


Courtney started sitting up all on her own!  I love the sitting phase!  They look so cute and you can get the best pictures!  Such a cutie!


Love it! So happy!


We got snow....a lot of snow.  We went out and played in the first big dump of the season.  This snow actually all melted but we have made up for it since....big time!

Courtney looking so pretty in her snow suit!


I had to capture this moment of them playing so nice together.  So cute!



Courtney is doing really well with solid food!  She is starting to play with self feeding...a bit.  She mostly plays and sometimes tries to taste it.  Since Ty didn't really do this as a baby i'm still figuring it out.  I think I'm going to stick with the practice foods for a while, until she really starts eating them.  She loves baby food, so that's fine by me.


And just yesterday Courtney took her first crawling steps!!  Getting so big!  She is also starting to try and pull herself up, just onto her knees so far.  Things are going to get busy busy busy!

No comments:

Post a Comment