November was a busy month!
On Remembrance Day I had my parents over to decorate cookies with Ty. We used to do a big baking party, but this is more fun for Ty. He loved it...of course!!
Working hard with Grandma!
Cookies!!
They did an awesome job!
Courtney started sitting up all on her own! I love the sitting phase! They look so cute and you can get the best pictures! Such a cutie!
Love it! So happy!
We got snow....a lot of snow. We went out and played in the first big dump of the season. This snow actually all melted but we have made up for it since....big time!
Courtney looking so pretty in her snow suit!
Trying to get a good pic of Ty. Caught him blinking I think.
Checking it out! He had a lot of fun.
Ty loved being out there. I wish we could have stayed out longer but Courtney was sick of being in her snow suit.
I had to capture this moment of them playing so nice together. So cute!
No comments:
Post a Comment