Overall, September was a very quiet and mellow month. Brock got back into the full swing of 3 nights a week of classes, full time work, and weekend courses every 2-3 weeks. Very busy guy! The kids and I have been enjoying the fall weather and just soaking in every day we get before it gets cold - which in my opinion, must hold off until November.
I found out that there is actually a small playground not too far from house, right in my area! How did I not find this sooner!! Its a small park, but the school very close to this park has built a huge playground which should be opening any day now......please please please open soon!!
Ty playing on the slide.
Beautiful morning at the zoo!! I love this sweet boy.
My beautiful girl Courtney!
Working on her bubble blowing!! Wearing shorts! I think that was the last time.
Playing in my old playhouse at Grandma's House!! I absolutely love that she loves this!
We tried out an art class. It was ok.....It's drop in, so if we are having a boring week, I can sign up to let them play with paint, but I didn't find it that much better than playing with the art stuff we have at home.
Tyson enjoyed the painting.
One take-away was stringing beads! The kids loved it, and Ty was really good at it! I'll have to pick up stuff to do this at home. Great activity for cold days!
Ty was an expert!
Nothing like waking up from a nap to fresh baked cookies! Yum!
And then only eating cookies for dinner too......
These bums.... :)
The weather has been cooling off, so we are back in vests! So cute!
I fear for any child who comes between Courtney and her pink carousel horsie.....
This kangaroo had a baby in its pouch!! Can you see it? So cool!
My beautiful Courtney! I was so happy to get this picture to match the great picture I took of Ty at the zoo previously. Now to get them printed!
I was really loving having Ty's hair longer on top, so I took him to Beaners to get his hair cut so they could blend it and keep his top length. Ty was not impressed with me, but he did sit by himself, and I love the cut, so it was worth it.
We took him to the zoo after to make up for it. Look at that handsome boy!
So cute!
My boys!
Time for Bubble Guppies!! I was so excited to take Courtney to the Bubble Guppies concert!! Looking so cute sitting in mega traffic....with sunglasses of course!
The show was very well done. Courtney loved it - she couldn't believe it when they came out and was singing and dancing the whole time. She couldn't believe they were all really there! Totally star struck.
We bought some souvenirs at intermission. Happy girl!
Selfie with Mommy!
Singing and dancing!
Popcorn on the way home! She had such a great time!! She still talks about when she went to see the "bubble guppies today!"
Now that its colder out, Lucy is inside most mornings, which is very nice, cause then you can find her!!
More rides on the pink horsie!!
And then this happened......pretty cool!
Happy birthday to my Mom and Dad! My Dad is celebrating a big milestone birthday - big 60!!
My brother and I got him a dog sled experience. He has always wanted to go I guess and he was very excited when he opened it. I'm super excited for him. He is going to love it!!
Happy Birthday Dad! We love you so much!!
No comments:
Post a Comment